There are several sources for our harbour layer. Actually there is no way to automatically merge duplicates together. This site is misused as a manual merging table.
|OSM||OpenStreeMap / OpenSeaMap|
|WPI||World Port Index|
The harbour service will fetch the mappings from this site every hour.
How To Use It
If you find a harbour which has more than one icon and popup and you are sure it is the same, do the following steps:
- Check the references on the first icon (e.g. OSM(N431044262))
- Check the references on the second icon (e.g. SG(3238))
- Sign in on this wiki page.
- Edit the Mappings below and add the mapping to the correct group (e.g. [SG:OSM]).
- Wait at least one hour and review your mappings on the online map. The harbours should be merged.
- Do not change the stucture of this page. Only edit the mappings.
- Be careful when editing the mappings. The harbour service has no range checks at the moment.
[SG:OSM] 3238 N431044262 5433 N1803688762 5432 N1854718122 5381 N1854708269 5379 N309749662 [WPI:OSM] 30780 N431044262 [WPI:SG]